Links, policies, dates, closures and user information for B&F Members
Opt in to ALL messaging! This is how we get a hold of you.
Then, add your address, and birthday.
We do send you things in the mail and don't want you to miss out on anything fun.
Empowerment happens beyond the pole. Empowerment means staying informed, reading your agreements, and owning your path.
Our Member Welcome Guide details some of our studio policies in a beautiful guide, but not all of them. Your agreement has all of our policies in detail. Keep it on hand!
You are responsible for abiding by all B&F policies, even if you didn't read your agreements/guides and "didn't know". We believe in and are committed to radical responsibility as a form of wisdom.
A link to our private network came in your welcome email! Be sure to join! ALL studio news is shared in this network. Its also a great place to make friends.
Can't find the link in your email? No problem.
If you are just coming out of Infusion, we will sign you up for your first round of series in your welcome call. You'll use this for anything after that.
A well rounded mind/body approach to the erotic. Creativity is at the center of our mission. Welcome to the Academy of Intelligent Sexy.
All work in Level 0 series centers around the question: Where am I?
Once you finish Level 0 at your own pace, you move on to level 1! All series work in Level 1 centers around the question: Who am I?
In Level 2 curriccullum, all series and classes are focused on this question: What do I want?
Work begins to center around desire and voice.
Level 3 is the highest level we offer at Butter & Filth. Level 3 curriccullum centers around the question: How do I get what I want?
Do note, passes are not extended during closures.
May 27, 28, 29
July 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
September 2, 3, 4
November 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
December 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
- Where is my agreement? If you ever need to access your member agreement, search "Eversign" in your inbox. It'll be there. If you have a question about your membership, check there first!
- How do I contact you? The only coorespondance we use is email@example.com. Official business should not be texted or sent through social media.
- I have no idea how long my membership is! Help! All membership agreements are for 6 or 12 month durations and do auto renew unless you give 30 days notice. See your agreement for details.
- I love my instructor. Can I connect them? Our instructors are leaders of their craft. In order to serve you best, boundaries must be held so that they are able to show up fully for your transformation. Because of this, fraternazation is strictly prohibited.
- I ordered a package. Where is it? All packages can be picked up at the front desk. You'll get an email when its ready!
- I want to book a Drop In, why am I being prompted to pay? Answer can be found here.
- How do I book a series? Answer can be found here.
Our goal is to provide the most premium service we can. We are a very small administrative team, and we greatly appreciate your kindness when cooresponding with us.
1. When you enter the building, place your belongings in the locker room. Do this before you enter the studio. You may not store items in the studio lobby.
2. The commons area, hallways and bathrooms are a shared space. It needs to be treated with awareness and respect. We want you to look and feel sexy but please don’t disrobe until you are in the studio.
3. We ask that you arrive in a timely manner. The studio is a space of healing so please be mindful of your fellow classmates and instructors. If you are 5 or more minutes late you
may face missing that class and that class credit will be forfeited. Staff is not responsible for someone being late - any credits lost will not be extended/returned.
4. Before class begins make sure to check in on the iPad by finding your name and selecting “check in”. Make sure to grab a towel to wipe down your pole. IPad and towels are located at the front desk. If you do not check in on the ipad, the system will automatically mark you as “no show” and the no show fee will be automatically assessed. Failure to check in will not be grounds for a refund of fees.
5. We do allow water bottles in class but ONLY if they have a lid. We have a beautiful studio and we want to continue to provide a high standard to our members, so we need your help in order to maintain that level of quality.
6. Your credits are good from billing date to billing date. If you try to book outside of your billing date, you will be prompted to pay for an add on. Book ALL of your credits within the same 30 days.
7. Credits do not roll over if they go unused, even in the event of closure. We operate on a 49 week schedule.
8. You can take additional classes outside your allotted credits per billing cycle by paying the drop in rate for each additional class.
DROP IN CLASS POLICIES
1. If you are signed up for “drop-in” classes and can no longer attend that class, PLEASE make sure to cancel using the B&F app 8 or more hours before class. Our classes do have a waitlist and we want to make sure that we are able to give someone who can attend an opportunity to do so.
2. If you are signed up for a class waitlist, the ONLY way you will be notified if a spot opens up is if you have your email/SMS notifications turned on. In order to receive notifications please go to your settings on the B&F app and confirm that those notifications are turned on.
3. The content of drop-in classes will be emotional at times. The goal is to use feminine approaches to the erotic to open up parts of yourself that will (hopefully) lead to improved embodiment and personal transformation via creative movement. It is recommended that if you participate, you do so from a place of emotional stability or have access to resources, as this is NOT a therapy or treatment program. We are a space of art and creation.
SERIES CLASS POLICIES
1. You may miss ONE class if you are out of town or have a prior engagement. We will need that date BEFORE the start of the series. You will receive that credit back and be able to use it for another class on the schedule as long as we have that date BEFORE the start of the series. Missing more than your scheduled class or letting us know of an absence after the start of the series will result in the forfeiture of the credit plus subject to fee’s.
2. Series are 4, 6, 8 or 12 weeks. Your regular membership credits will be applied to the series. If you’re short any credits, B&F will sell you an add on or remove you from a drop in class to free up a credit, whichever you prefer.
3. It is vital that you attend all or as many classes as you can in the series. This is not structured to operate as a drop-in model. Series classes operate on a linear model that builds each week. Treating series as a drop in sacrifices vital information and you may not gain full skills by doing so. Additionally, B&F values showing up for yourself, as this skill is lifelong.
4. The content in the series will be emotional at times. The goal is to use feminine approaches to the erotic to open up parts of yourself that will (hopefully) lead to improved embodiment and personal transformation via creative movement. It is recommended that if you participate, you do so from a place of emotional stability or have access to resources, as this is NOT a therapy or treatment program. We are a space of art and creation.
5. Please keep your credits free for the duration of your series (meaning, do not sign up for drop in’s). B&F Staff will enroll you each month in the full series. If you are on a Starter, we will auto-enroll you for all weeks and your card on file will charge automatically. Any other classes you want to take should be taken with an add-on. If you are on Enhanced, you will have whatever number of your credits per month committed to this series and have the remaining for use on drop-ins.