All sales are final. Purchases may not be transferred without expressed written permission by Butter & Filth. Prices are subject to change. Class space subject to availability. For medical issues, contact the studio directly. Workshop purchases cannot be refunded, made up, and any missed workshop results in the forfeiture of that time.
Sign Up Policy
To reserve your spot in class, please sign up in advance on our app.
Arrive to class 5-10 minutes early.
Please only attend classes that are level appropriate for you.
Class space subject to availability.
If you need help assessing your level, please see our Class Descriptions tab, or ask a staff member.
We are an 18+ facility.
Late and No Show Policy
If you are more than 5 minutes late for a class, workshop, or private lesson, this is considered a no show. You will not be admitted to class.
If you cancel less than 6 hours prior to the start of your class, you will be charged for your class, or workshop. Late cancellation/no show results in the forfeiture of your class, workshop, or private.
Class Cancellation Policy
In case of inclement weather or instructor illness, class cancellations will be announced via text and email. You must have notifications turned on to receive closure/cancellation information. Butter & Filth is not responsible for lost credits in the event notifications are not turned on.
- Please leave your street shoes in the locker room. Stripper shoes are the only approved footwear allowed inside the studio.
- Please leave all personal items not needed for class in the locker room. You may bring your own lock (please remove after every class).
- Please turn your ringer off during class. If you need to take a call, do so in our lobby.
- Phones may be used for taking pictures and video of your practice only during class. You may not record anyone else. Consent matters!
- Please refrain from wearing any kind of lotions or oils in class.
- Appropriate dress is required. See our website or ask a staff member if you are unsure of appropriate dress.
- Do not touch the mirrors.
- If you have any contagious ailments, please do not attend class. If you have pre-registered for a class, please cancel 4 hours prior to the start of class to avoid a late cancellation fee.
- Report any injuries to the instructor prior to the start of a class. Open wounds need to be properly bandaged to attend class.
- Please do not teach other students.
- Students arriving more than 5 minutes late to class will not be admitted, and agree to forfeit their class.
- Please conduct yourself in accordance to your safety. Please refrain from attending classes that are above or below your appropriate level. If you are unsure of your level, please see an instructor.
- Disrespectful behavior will result in a warning or ejection from premises. You will forfeit any remaining packages or memberships.
In Store Pick Up Policy
- Items will be held for 60 days for in-store pick up.
- A refund of the item's current value minus $50 restocking fee can be requested via email to email@example.com .
- Items current value is determined by the current sale price.