All sales are final. Purchases may not be transferred without expressed written permission by Butter & Filth. Prices are subject to change. Class space subject to availability. For medical issues, contact the studio directly. Workshop purchases cannot be refunded, made up, and any missed workshop results in the forfeiture of that time.
Membership subscriptions renew monthly on date of purchase. Unused classes do not rollover. Packages expire in 12 months. We do not offer refunds or extensions.
Membership Subscription Policy
Your card on file will be charged monthly on the date of first purchase. You will have 30 days from the date of purchase to use your monthly classes.
Rejected charges will be assessed a $14 fee onto the card on file.
Memberships are 6 or 12 months in duration and will continue to bill month to month after term ends. To cancel your membership after initial term, please fill out the Membership Cancellation form a minimum of 30 days before billing date.
We will not refund charges for notices sent less than 30 days before your auto draft date.
Need to change your card on file? No problem. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone number and we will give you a call.
Cancellation and no show policy applies.
Your purchase expires 1 year after your first class. Single class expires in 30 days. New Client offers expire in 30 days after your first class.
No Show/Cancellation Policy applies.
Sign Up Policy
To reserve your spot in class, please sign up in advance on our app.
Arrive to class 5-10 minutes early.
Please only attend classes that are level appropriate for you.
Class space subject to availability.
If you need help assessing your level, please see our Class Descriptions tab, or ask a staff member.
We are an 18+ facility.
Late and No Show Policy
If you are more than 5 minutes late for a class, workshop, or private lesson, this is considered a no show. You will not be admitted to class.
If you cancel less than 4 hours prior to the start of your class, you will be charged for your class, private, or workshop. If you cancel less than 72 hours prior to a private lesson, you will be charged for your lesson. Late cancellation/no show results in the forfeiture of your class, workshop, or private.
If you are in our Lucky 13 program, you will be charged a $14 fee to your card on file without notice.
Class Cancellation Policy
In case of inclement weather or instructor illness, class cancellations will be announced via Instagram and email.
- Please leave your street shoes in the locker room. Stripper shoes are the only approved footwear allowed inside the studio.
- Please leave all personal items not needed for class in the locker room. You may bring your own lock (please remove after every class).
- Please turn your ringer off during class. If you need to take a call, do so in our lobby.
- Phones may be used for taking pictures and video of your practice only during class. You may not record anyone else. Consent matters!
- Please refrain from wearing any kind of lotions or oils in class.
- Appropriate dress is required. See our website or ask a staff member if you are unsure of appropriate dress.
- Do not touch the mirrors.
- If you have any contagious ailments, please do not attend class. If you have pre-registered for a class, please cancel 4 hours prior to the start of class to avoid a late cancellation fee.
- Report any injuries to the instructor prior to the start of a class. Open wounds need to be properly bandaged to attend class.
- Please do not teach other students.
- Students arriving more than 5 minutes late to class will not be admitted, and agree to forfeit their class.
- Please conduct yourself in accordance to your safety. Please refrain from attending classes that are above or below your appropriate level. If you are unsure of your level, please see an instructor.
- Disrespectful behavior will result in a warning or ejection from premises. You will forfeit any remaining packages or memberships.
- Deposit ($100 for Essential and Pro, $300 for Premier Parties) is due at booking to reserve your spot and will be applied towards your balance.
We will contact you on the Monday before your party to confirm details and send a link for the balance. The balance is due the Wednesday prior to your party. If the balance is unpaid, the party is subject to cancellation.
Deposits are non-refundable. If you cancel or reschedule your party more than 7 days before the start of the party, a $50 rebooking fee will be assessed. The remainder of your deposit can be used towards another party deposit or can be credited to your account to be used for another Butter and Filth service with a 90 day expiration date from the date of purchase.
Parties cancelled 48 hours to 7 days prior to your party will forfeit their deposit. Parties cancelled within the 48 hour window will be responsible for the remaining balance on the party.
Please refrain from wearing rings, lotions or oils the day of your party.
Tardiness cuts into your booked time. If you are more than 15 minutes late, your party will be considered a no show. If you are late, your party's end time remains the same.
Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes early, as the instructor may not be able to begin your check in.
In Store Pick Up Policy
- Items will be held for 60 days for in-store pick up.
- A refund of the item's current value minus $50 restocking fee can be requested via email to email@example.com .
- Items current value is determined by the current sale price.