Anything you'd like! Many of our fabulous ladies like to wear something that makes them feel fun and sexy! All we ask is that you do not wear any lotion or oils on the day of your party.
Sadly, no. We do not allow any street shoes inside the studio for sanitation reasons. However, we do sell stripper heels, and you may wear those to your party. Please purchase before your party, and select in store pick up at checkout. They'll be waiting for you at the studio when you arrive!
No. Our poles do not have a weight limit.
First, you'll fill out our inquiry form. A staff member will confirm your booking request, see if you have any questions, then send you your contract.
From there, you'll make a deposit to hold your date and time. Your balance will be automatically drafted 2 days before your party!
We do not allow extra time for set up, as our studio is designed to be photo ready, so no decorating is needed! Pole Dance Parties at Butter & Filth is an activity for the best turn up Richmond has to offer, and we take care of everything. If you'd still like to add more time, we recommend upgrading your party package.
We do not allow outside food or drinks inside the building (except water). If you want fabulous refreshments, we recommend our Premiere party, which includes cupcakes and drinks, and we take care of all set up and clean up!
Yes! You may bring more than the party minimum. Anyone over the minimum pays the same rate as everyone else in your party tier. If you have extra guests, please let us know via email with your party coordinator, and we will send you an invoice!
Its ok! You do not have to meet the minimum requirement, however, we must charge for the minimum regardless. All people at your party must be paid for. No spectators. But listen! Fear not girl, we can accommodate your momma and your pregnant friend too! Everyone will have fun!
Yes. All guests in the building must be paid for. We do not allow spectators. Don't worry though! We have plenty of time for photos and videos, and we can help your momma or grammy get down too. And yes, we can totally accommodate your pregnant friend and give her the pole dance time of her life!
Your deposit is 33% of your total cost. A paid deposit holds your date and time. This money is put toward your balance.
1. Non refundable deposit is due at booking to reserve your spot and will be applied towards your balance.
2. Cancellation or rebooking is subject to a fee.
3. Parties booked less than 48 hours in advance subject to a $50 booking fee and must pay in full at the time of booking.
4. Parties cancelled less than 72 prior to your party will forfeit the deposit and will be assessed remaining balance on the party.
5. Please refrain from wearing rings, lotions or oils the day of your party.
6. Tardiness cuts into your booked time. If you are more than 15 minutes late, your party will be considered a no show. If you are late, your party's end time remains the same.
7. Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes early, as the instructor may not be able to begin your check in.
8. No food or drink is permitted inside the studio (except water).
9. Bringing more people than the minimum? No problem! That cost is the same per head as your chosen party tier.
10. Bringing fewer than the minimum? No problem! We must charge the minimum price.